CRC Rust Converter Liquid - 5L
or payments from $28.87 with
CRC Rust Converter is a unique fast drying coating formulated for treatment of lightly rusted or correctly prepared metal surfaces. CRC Rust Converter neutralises rust and converts it to a tough black primer in one easy step. It binds to the surface and provides a waterproof barrier by sealing out moisture and other outside elements for effective long-lasting rust protection. No more sandblasting, heavy scraping, or grinding.
CRC Rust Convertercan be used as a finish coat or can be painted over. To promote a high quality topcoat finish, apply CRC Prep It as an intermediate primer overCRC Rust Converter prior to topcoating.
CRC Rust Converteris non-flammable and contains no known carcinogens like other competitive products
Note: CRC Rust Converter may not prevent further rusting when applied to heavy rust scale.
Features & Benefits
- Ready to Use No additional mixing or chemical additives required
- One easy step Instantly neutralises rust and converts it to an excellent tough black primer
- Long-lasting Protects surfaces for years
- Seals out moisture Prevents future rusting. Note: Rust Converter may not prevent further rusting when applied to heavy rust scale.
- No more sandblasting, heavy scraping, or grinding
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- No residue to wash off No clean up
- Compatible with most standard decorative paint systems for metals
- Made in NZ
- 1L & 5L MPI Approved C23
- Ideal for use on rusted iron or steel
- Vehicles and trailers Shackles, winches, draw bars, subframes, wheel and guards, skips
- Industrial Equipment and machinery, machine housings
- At home On iron railings, roofing and spouting, gutters, outdoor fixtures, hinges, fences and gates, wrought iron, air conditioning and refrigeration units
- Farm equipment Tank stands, fences, gates, farm implements and tractor draw bars, metal junction, terminal boxes
- Roading and Construction Bridges, guard rails, lamp stands
North Island: Overnight delivery (If orders are placed before 1.30pm)
South Island: 2 Day delivery (If orders are placed before 1.30pm)
Rural Delivery 3 - 5 days
Please note: Dangerous goods can add an extra day to delivery times.
We accept multiple payments including:
- Bank Deposit
Customers who bought this product also bought
Great product. Very easy to use. The coverage was better than I anticipated and I still have 4 litres left over. This is going to save a lot of old machinery that has been slowly corroding away.
I was blown away by the service. My goods came through our gate two days after the order was placed.