CRC Rust Converter & Primer 5L
About the product
CRC Rust Converter is a unique fast drying coating formulated for treatment of lightly rusted or correctly prepared metal surfaces. CRC Rust Converter neutralises rust and converts it to a tough black primer in one easy step. It binds to the surface and provides a waterproof barrier by sealing out moisture and other outside elements for effective long-lasting rust protection. No more sandblasting, heavy scraping, or grinding.
CRC Rust Converter can be used as a finish coat or can be painted over. To promote a high quality topcoat finish, apply CRC Prep It as an intermediate primer overCRC Rust Converter prior to topcoating.
CRC Rust Converter is non-flammable and contains no known carcinogens like other competitive products
Note: CRC Rust Converter may not prevent further rusting when applied to heavy rust scale.
Features & Benefits
- Ready to Use – No additional mixing or chemical additives required
- One easy step – Instantly neutralises rust and converts it to an excellent tough black primer
- Long-lasting – Protects surfaces for years
- Seals out moisture – Prevents future rusting. Note: Rust Converter may not prevent further rusting when applied to heavy rust scale.
- No more sandblasting, heavy scraping, or grinding
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- No residue to wash off – No clean up
- Compatible with most standard decorative paint systems for metals
- Made in NZ
- 1L & 5L – MPI Approved C23
- Ideal for use on rusted iron or steel
- Vehicles and trailers – Shackles, winches, draw bars, subframes, wheel and guards, skips
- Industrial – Equipment and machinery, machine housings
- At home – On iron railings, roofing and spouting, gutters, outdoor fixtures, hinges, fences and gates, wrought iron, air conditioning and refrigeration units
- Farm equipment – Tank stands, fences, gates, farm implements and tractor draw bars, metal junction, terminal boxes
- Roading and Construction – Bridges, guard rails, lamp stands