CRC Penetr8 500mL
or payments from $6.25 with
CRC Penetr8 is an industrial strength, low viscosity lubricant and penetrant designed to quickly loosen and free seized, bound or frozen fasteners. CRC Penetr8quickly permeates rust, scale, gum, grease and corrosion with a low surface tension liquid penetrant formula. It creeps into cracks, seams, threads and joints with great efficiency and leaves a thin non-drying colourless film with outstanding lubrication and corrosion inhibiting properties.
CRC Penetr8 eases the disassembly of plant machinery, tools and equipment for routine maintenance and emergency repairs. Its super penetrating formula outperforms the competition in penetration, speed and corrosion resistance as verified by independent tests.
Features & Benefits
- Extreme Penetrating Action – High speed penetrant, specially formulated to penetrate rust, dissolve varnishes and gums
- Improves Performance and Operating Efficiency – Loosens rusted and corroded nuts, bolts, couplings, fittings, hinges and frozen components
- Outperforms the Competition – As verified by independent tests
- Corrosion Inhibiting – Lubricating residue prevents further corrosion
- Safe on metals and most plastics, rubbers and paints
- Includes Permastraw™ Dual-Action Spray System - One piece actuator with two-way spray that ensures that straw stays in place.
- Recommended for use on nuts and bolts, pins, screws, bushings, clips, hinges, snaps, lugs, caps, locks, washers and sliding mechanisms
- Can also be used for cleaning concrete tools and rusted surfaces of moulds, dies and heavy tools and for softening or removing carbon deposits
- Ideal for use in plumbing, garages, piping, construction, machine shops, heavy industry, mining
North Island: Overnight delivery (If orders are placed before 1.30pm)
South Island: 2 Day delivery (If orders are placed before 1.30pm)
Rural Delivery 3 - 5 days
Please note: Dangerous goods can add an extra day to delivery times.
We accept multiple payments including:
- Bank Deposit