3M 05096 Green Spot Putty Tube 411g
or payments from $6.08 with
- Putty fills minor surface imperfections
- Easy working properties include good spreadability
- Leaves smooth edges with quality feathering
- Low shrinkage offers better final results
- Available in fast, medium and slow drying formulas
Patch Minor Imperfections
3M Acryl Putty fills minor surface blemishes in cars, trucks, vans, boats and other vehicles. Our acrylic glazing putty offers excellent workability with easy and smooth spreadability that effectively conceals pinholes, sand scratches and other spot repairs. Once the putty fully cures, you'll appreciate its low rate of shrinkage and excellent adhesion to the surface. The repaired patch will resist flaking and chipping.
Better Feathering Means Less Work
Our spot putty offers high quality feathering properties, meaning it is easy to smooth out the edges to blend with the surrounding surface. Good feathering will produce more satisfactory results and reduce sanding.
3M Acryl-Green Putty is a fast drying formula with a 1.5 minute work time and 15 minute sanding time
3M Acryl Putty comes in multiple formulas offering different rates of drying, working time and sanding time. Use these numbers as estimates only. Actual drying, work and sanding times will vary depending on environmental conditions.
- 3M Acryl-Red Putty is a medium drying formula with 2 minute work time and 20 minute sanding time
- 3M Acryl-Green Putty is a fast drying formula with a 1.5 minute work time and 15 minute sanding time
North Island: Overnight delivery (If orders are placed before 1.30pm)
South Island: 2 Day delivery (If orders are placed before 1.30pm)
Rural Delivery 3 - 5 days
Please note: Dangerous goods can add an extra day to delivery times.
We accept multiple payments including:
- Bank Deposit